[Hidden-tech] Wanted: Wed Developer Partner

Dennis Kunkler dennis at yourbrandpartnership.com
Fri Oct 27 11:04:35 EDT 2006

Your Brand Partnership is looking to partner with a web developer. We want
to add web services as an extension of our brand-building business and will
provide all client contact and management.

If we could waive a magic wand to create the perfect partner, this is what
we would find:

*	A professional, "can-do, will-do," client-advocate, team-player work
ethic
*	Absolute reliability. Never an excuse, always a creative solution.
(Our client relationships are based on trust, and a missed deadline means we
lied.)
*	Master of PhotoShop
*	Strong abilities in programming, database and custom solutions
*	Proven success developing specialized content management systems
*	Up-to-date SEO knowledge and abilities
*	The skills and demeanor to manage others when workloads increase
*	Experience with or owns a reliable hosting provider
*	Willingness to work by the project rather than by the hour (We sell
solutions and value. We don't sell time.)
*	Solid references that vouch for your skills and integrity

We don't want:

*

	Wannabees, newbies, non-professionals
*

	Templates or canned/immature solutions
*

	Inflexibility, poor attitude, whiners
*

	Unreliability and excuses
*

	Inability or unwillingness to grow into an increased workload

We know it's a tall order, but does anybody know the company or individual
we're looking for?

Best regards,
Christine

Christine Pilch

 <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/>
 <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/>
  <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/images/LogoTag.jpg>

 <mailto:cpilch at YourBrandPartnership.com> cpilch at YourBrandPartnership.com
 <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/> www.YourBrandPartnership.com
413-967-4433 (o)
413-537-2474 (c)
68 Dugan Road