[Hidden-tech] Grant Reviewers for Sustainable Technologies

Humera Fasihuddin humera at humera.com
Fri Oct 27 12:52:09 EDT 2006

All,

I think I've mentioned that I do some work with a national non-profit called
the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance.  They give small
($20K and under) grants to students and faculty who have interesting
technology they want to cultivate / commercialize.  Recently, the
organization introduced a new grant program called Sustainable Vision, for
students/faculty developing technology that has a social impact.  They need
a few qualified reviewers.  If you're interested, check out the info. below
and respond directly to Jennifer Keller Jackson with your background info.
It's a great opportunity to see what type of things are coming out of our
academia and to have an influence in their ability to spin it out.

Also, if you know someone who might fit, but isn't on this list, please let
me know.

Best,

Humera.

Interested in technology with a social impact? NCIIA, a national grant
making organization, is looking for reviewers to read and score proposals
for a new grants program called Sustainable Vision
http://www.nciia.org/g_sustainable.html  This does not require any travel,
just 5-6 hours of reading and discussion with other reviewers via a
conference call. If you want to find out more, please email a short bio to
Jennifer Keller Jackson jkjackson at nciia.org and she'll be back in touch if
there's a good fit.