[Hidden-tech] Wanted: Wed Developer Partner

Dan Green dgreen at truepresence.com
Sat Oct 28 18:05:59 EDT 2006

I'd be happy to explore a potential fit.  Like you we have certain criteria
that are non-negotiable when considering partnerships.

We've been around since 1995.  Within our interactive agency we have an
award winning design team.  Last year the American Advertising Federation
awarded two of our team members five gold and six silver "Addy" awards for
interactive web design and flash.

We've worked with companies as large as Geico, CareerBuilder, and US Air or
as small as a local photographer, realtor or insurance agency.

We specialize in custom content management, custom applications, and
e-commerce.  We have some proprietary trademarked product technologies,
including e-commerce platforms and patented content management technology.
We have some and patented and products. Our new ecommerce solution, which
includes custom shopping carts, which is a knockout.

Our sister company Alabanza is rated one of the top hosting facilities in
the world.  We offer 24/7 live phone support staffed with people in-house
and have won some awards here as well.  The support extends to all our work,
not just hosting.  Quite a few companies in the Northeast resell our hosting
under their own label.

TruePresence also specializes in internet marketing, e-mail marketing and
online advertising.  We have some of the top search people in the industry
on staff or retainer.

If ad network placement was a need, we have a strategic partnership with
Advertising.Com and are the only house around that can service clients on
their network without having to commit to their usual $25,000 a month
budget.  If this type of advertising makes sense for someone with a small
budget we can make it happen.  As I'm sure you know his kind of advertising
is a crucial part of many brand strategies.

While I'm sure this all sounds expensive our entire business model is now
built around the idea of finally giving small to medium businesses access to
world-class talent and infrastructure at an affordable price.  We always
work on a project basis. We don't tinker around in other people's work
though.  For quality reasons we either do the entire site or we don't.

I consider client relationships critical.   I actually follow-up with all
our clients with regularly scheduled consulting time to review deep site
analytics and ad performance if included to make sure our clients are
reaching the ROI goals we set out to accomplish.

It sounds like we may be on the same page with regard to commitment to our
clients.  I'm happy to discuss the possibilities in more detail.

Dan Green

President

TruePresence of Massachusetts.

(413) 253-3400

Dan Green
 <http://www.truepresence.com/lp/landingpagehampden.html>
www.hampdencounty.truepresence.com
498 South Gulf Road
Belchertown, MA  01007
(413) 253-3400
"According to the Jupiter Media Metrix "Online Advertising Effectiveness"
study,
advertisers are receiving the highest return-on-investment from
pay-per-click search when compared to other forms of advertising."