[Hidden-tech] Update on WriteAngles 21

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Oct 27 09:56:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

Earlier this month, I alerted everyone about WriteAngles 21, New England's
longest running conference for writers that is coming up on Nov. 11 at Mount
Holyoke.  I wanted to update you on the fact that Dennis Lehane, our
keynoter, has canceled all his November events due to a family illness.
Fortunately, we were able substitute, Suzanne Strempek Shea, a Palmer
resident who has written 5 novels and two memoirs and was the winner of the
2000 New England Book Award.

To read about all 8 workshops, including one by a New York literary agent on
how to catch the eye of an agent, visit www.writeanglesconference.org.

Best regards,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.