[Hidden-tech] teleprompter rental?

Tom/Reelife Productions reelifeproductions at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 21:17:03 EDT 2006

Hello fellow hidden techies,

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for places that rent
teleprompters.  I'm planning on renting from Rule (watertown) for
$180, for a shoot in cambridge on 11/2.  If anyone has any better
options, I'd love to hear about it.  thanks

==============
PLEASE NOTE EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE:

•  please DELETE "adams001 at comcast.net" from your address book
(I'm weaning myself from Comcast Mail due to their poor email/spam
management)

• "tom at reelifeproductions" is my valid email address
("reelifeproductions at mac.com" is also a valid email address.)
===============

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain and enlighten

"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
reelifeproductions at mac.com, www.reelifeproductions.com
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
Williamsburg, MA, USA