[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Invitation to Networking Works Teleclass from SalesNow!

Rick Feldman rfeldman at cpubtech.com
Sun Oct 22 23:12:35 EDT 2006

Fellow members of Hidden-Tech:

Pat Hassett and I are trying an interesting
delivery process: a tele-class on marketing
(specifically, networking and network marketing).
Since I'm totally involved in Hidden-Tech, I want
to let you know about it, and offer something to
any Hidden-Tech members who register for this.
The event itself --- the tele-class --- is free
for everyone. But Hidden-Tech members can also
get a free publication out of it: Pat Hassett has
writen a number of e-pamphlets and publications;
his 15-tips publication is one of the best pieces
capturing market development I've read. If you
register for the tele-class described below,
identify yourself as a Hidden-Tech member. You'll
then be able to download this publication for free.

Let me know what you think about
this!  Registration and details are all described below.

Rick

>Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 02:59:59 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Pat Hassett <phassett at salesnowonline.com>
>To: rick at cpubtech.com
>Subject: Invitation to Networking Works Teleclass from SalesNow!
>top logo .jpg
>
>[]
>
>[]
>
>Networking Works: Making Networking Work for You!
>[]
>
>[]
>
>[]
>
>[]
>
>You're Invited to this Complimentary Teleclass!
>[]
>
>[]
>
>[]
>
>[]
>
>Future Events
>
>CRM and Sales Skills using CRM-software
>Two half-day (9 AM - Noon) sessions on November
>8 & November 15, 2006. Classes will be held at
>the Holyoke Community College Center for Business &
>Professional Development. Pat Hassett will team
>up with Don Lesser of Pioneer Training to
>discuss the principles of CRM and show how to
>apply them using software, such as ACT!, Goldmine or Microsoft Outlook.
><http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6d6cizbab.0.y6bjjzbab.6mhifobab.50&ts=S0211&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecenter-hcc.org%2Fblend.htm%23crm>For
>more information and to enroll
>
>[]
>
>[]
>

>* Are you frustrated with the results you're
>getting from your networking efforts?
>
>* Does it seem you're networking more but not making the right connections?
>
>* Does networking seem to be a never-ending
>pattern of glad-handing and small talk?
>
>* Do you wonder how to get beyond the stacks of
>business cards to quality referrals?
>
>* Do you wonder if you should even include
>networking as part of your overall marketing plan?
>
>** Well, change all of that and learn how to
>network your way to stronger relationships, more
>referrals and all the customers or clients you want. **
>
>Join Pat Hassett, President of SalesNow! and
>business strategist Rick Feldman for Networking
>Works: Tips and Advice to Make Networking Work
>for You, a live, complimentary, 60-minute
>teleclass on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at Noon
>(Eastern Time). Attend this presentation from
>the comfort of your own phone. It's "on the
>house." (Your regular phone charges will apply.)
><http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=6d6cizbab.0.56bjjzbab.6mhifobab.50&ts=S0211&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.salesnowonline.com%2Farticles_details.mpl%3Fid%3D53>Register
>Now!
>
>In this call you'll discover:
>
>* What networking is – and what networking is not!
>
>* The best places to network.
>
>* How the two most basic types of networking
>differ – and how they're the same.
>
>* Specific ways to increase your stature as a Center of Influence.
>
>* 5 "rules" essential to increasing your networking success.
>
>* What to say to "break the ice."
>
>* How to compellingly answer the question, "What do you do?"

> [...]

Rick Feldman
Strategies
rick at cpubtech.com
TEL:413.537.7059