[Hidden-tech] Thanks to Jeff Hayden & Kittdredge Center!

Kathy Reinig Kathy.Reinig at KJReinig.com
Tue Nov 14 11:10:47 EST 2006

Sixteen or so of us met tonight, heard from Jeff Hayden, and toured
the Kittdredge Center (part of the Holyoke Community College).  It
sounds like they're doing great things.  For those of you who missed
it, they do rent out conference room space (with great multi-media
setup) and vary the fee according to the organization type.  Jeff
said that they value small (and presumably very small) businesses and
would try to work with any of us who might have needs to make the
space affordable (I hope I'm not misrepresenting what he said).

Also, they sometimes need people willing to teach one-day seminars in
the continuing education program.  And, of course, have students
seeking employment for those who are seeking employees.  (I hope I
didn't get either of those wrong either...)  Jeff can be reached at
jhayden at hcc.mass.edu or 413 552 2587.

And I think Jeff (whether he wanted to or not) got to sample what a
wide-ranging collection of skillsets are represented in Hidden-Tech
businesses.  Thanks Jeff for the tour, information, and use of the
space to network tonight!

Also thanks to Amy who organized the event!

Kathy

Kathy Reinig
KJ Reinig Associates
quantitative research analysts