[Hidden-tech] Thanks to HCC officials - lovely event!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Nov 14 10:30:46 EST 2006

Hi all,

About 16 of us gathered at the fabulous new Kittdredge Center at
Holyoke Community College last night and were treated to a short talk
and tour by Jeff Hayden, the Vice President for Business and
Community Services.

Jeff explained how the college works and ways that you can interact
with HCC for work, along with ways that HCC can help you retrain if
you choose. For example, you can teach courses and you can reach Ken
White about developing paid seminars.

Joanna Brown, head of alumni relations, popped in later to say hello.
She's been dealing with an ailing mother so couldn't attend in an
official capacity, but wanted to show support for Hidden-Tech. Joanna
has been a major backer from way back when she knew Jon Reed at
Hampshire College and when she and I became friends when she was head
of Hampshire's development office.

So thanks to Jeff, his assistant Carol Patterson and to Joanna -- and
most of all - to all of you folks.

HOLIDAY PARTY - I talked to our president Jon Reed about the annual
holiday party and there's hope we'll nab the Calvin again for
sometime in early December. But no decision has been made.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder