[Hidden-tech] Java partner/programmer?

Cynthia Welch welchtc at verizon.net
Tue May 30 13:49:43 EDT 2006

Hi all - We have been hidden tech members in the Berkshires for 2 years now and are plesaed to see you are so actively extending your reach out our way. Our business has been operating a java coded web site for 15 years and we now want to re-write the code, add new features, etc.- preferably in java again. We are willing to pay a small stipend and offer significant equity. Any one who is interested in such a partnership or knows someone who may be , please reply to this email address or our tech mgr: glyons at betterway.net.  THANKS!