[Hidden-tech] Help on car-pooling for June 3 Berkshires event

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri May 26 10:34:09 EDT 2006

Hi all,

	I've had several people say they are planning to attend our super event on
Saturday, June 3 in Pittsfield where we will get to meet a number of top
arts executives and tour their facilities. Plus, the Thaddeus Clapp House
is providing us a lovely tea.  For details see www.hidden-tech.net under
EVENTS.
	If you want to team up on the driving, please reach me at
az at a-zinternational.com. I have at least one more space in my car and can
help others find each other.
	It's only an hour from Northampton (or even less) and well worth the trip.
Those who come will see Pittsfield, once a corporate GE city, turning into
an amazing arts-related city. With the Colonial opening we'll all be able
to see Broadway touring plays in a location far more convenient than Hartford.
	Plus, as I've noted many times, arts institutions hire all sorts of
subcontractors from graphics to Web design, sound and special effects to
marketing/sales, to back-end data people, and on and on. . . . Hope you can
make the trek!

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair