[Hidden-tech] Looking for good external backup/storage devices/systems for Windows XP

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Mon May 29 12:03:16 EDT 2006

I've written before about the Mirra Backup Server. It's a great device.
You simply set the files you want to backup, and any time any of those
files change, they get backed up automatically. I use this for critical
work files, not a whole computer backup, but you could use a ghost
software for this purpose and keep a copy of the ghost file on your Mirra.

Ron