[Hidden-tech] more on the "Grow Business" Program Tuesday, Mar 21 (today)

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 23:25:28 EST 2006

VOLUNTEERS NEED TO ASSIST GROWING YOUR BUSINESS FAIR

We're looking for a great crowd tonight at the Scibelli Enterprise Center
as experts from throughout the region and from three key organizations --
Hidden-Tech, the Regional Technology Corp. and Mass. Small Business
Development Center -- team up to bring attendees loads of fabulous free
advice about growing your business.

While you peruse all the details posted under EVENTS at www.hidden-tech.net
please consider helping us out by volunteering to either come early (4
p.m.) to set up; staff the registration desk from 6 - 7 p.m., and/or help
with event clean up at 8 p.m. If you can do this, please email Amy
Zuckerman at az at a-zinternational.com directly as she is coordinating the
event for Hidden-Tech.

Also, one of our experts -- Tish Grier -- just was cited in Time Magazine
and a couple of other venues for her blogging expertise (and her blog
content). You'll want to check these out and stop by to see Tish tomorrow
night as she's working with the Hidden-Tech steering committee to get a
group Hidden-Tech blog going.

Here's the link to the piece in Time:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1172214,00.html

My blog is "Snarkaholic"...the triumph here is that, back in January, I
took a boatload of heat from the
fans of Firedoglake for criticizing her.  It was vrough, but to now find
myself position in an article
above that blog was worth the heat!

I was also mentioned in a piece on the Marketwatch
website, which I re-printed on my blog:

http://spap-oop.blogspot.com/2006/01/godfather-of-snark-meet-little-sister.html

and in the National Journal

http://blogometer.nationaljournal.com/archives/2006/01/126_the_brady_b.html