[Hidden-tech] seeking program coordinator for April

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 6 09:21:15 EST 2006

Hi all,

Many of you know that my mother died on Dec. 24. My energy is going into
developing a wonderful musical memorial for her on Sunday, April 2 in
Mechanics Hall in Worcester. (She was a concert pianist and the first
marketing director for the hall). Anyone who loves music and wants to see a
beautiful concert hall, along with sharing memories with me, is welcome.
The event is form 1 - 3 p.m.

Now -- the crux of this email. Because of her death and the memorial, I
have no time to develop a program for April. Someone gave me a fun idea --
a gadget night where we all share our Treos, Blackberries, Smart phones,
whatever . . . and do a bit of show and tell. I never get to play on these
devices and would love to learn more. OR we could simply get together to
hang out at a place like Smokin 'Lils in Noho or All Fired Up in Hadley.

I just don't have time to organize even the simplest program. So, if you're
getting sick of winter and want to make sure you see your Hidden-Tech
buddies in April, reach me at az at a-zinternational.com. I'll connect you to
our super program logistics person -- Kathy Reinig -- who will help you
book some space. Then you connect to me to develop a promo and to Claudia
Gere to get some news coverage, if the program is on that level.

Here are a few dates to hold for programs already booked:

March 21 - Growing Your Business Fair

May 6 - Tour of the Colonial Theater in Pittsfield with Berkshire
Hidden-Techies to see how the renovation of a real gem and meet Berkshire
arts professionals.

May 16 - Sheldon Snodgrass is running a sales session extraordinaire
entitled PROSPECTING, COLD CALLS AND SALES, OH MY! with all proceeds going
to Hidden-Tech.

Hoping to hear from you!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech co-chair, founder