[Hidden-tech] Env/Tech: Water As Fuel

Tom Kopec t_e_k at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 13:45:01 EDT 2006

As is usual, the efficiency question remains unanswered..

This requires energy input to work (to break apart the water), and at the
end of burning the resulting gas you have water again.. so, if it produces
more energy than it uses, you could run it on it's own output and have a
perpetual-motion machine. OTOH, if it produces less energy than it uses (in
keeping with the laws of thermodynamics as we know them), then it's just
another energy transport mechanism.

I wish him luck, and I do hope he finds something interesting and useful
here.. but given that he seems to be willing to (at best) not correct
omission of or (at worst) actively hide the fact that a lot of energy has
to get put into the system to get something out, I'll stay on the skeptical
side of the fence for now.

...tom