[Hidden-tech] another Hidden-Tech success story

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Jun 7 09:48:50 EDT 2006

I got this wonderful note today from Jill Connolly, our resident voiceover
expert who has a really fabulous CD out and available.  I know because it
keeps me company in the car.

Jill is cited in an article by Cheryl Richardson in this month's issue of
Body + Soul Magazine (a Martha Stewart Living publication) ,referred to as
the "Voice of Joy." The picture alone is worth a thousand words!

Check it out, on the home page of my site: <http://www.jillconnolly.com>

And see you all next week at the annual meeting (Tuesday, June 13.  Details
at www.hidden-tech.net)

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, c0-chair