[Hidden-tech] Looking for a person skilled with Linux

Philip Garrow pgarrow at shaysnet.com
Wed Jun 7 09:37:32 EDT 2006

Hi:

I have a SuSE 9.2 server, that has been in my shop forever waiting for my
customer's contractor to finish up the last few details before it can be put
into service.

The most significant of these details is the selection and installation of a
simple backup utility that will copy the customer's data directory to a
network attached storage device.

At this point the customer just wants the machine completed and working.
The previous contractor has dragged his feet for too long on this project.

If you are a person skilled with Linux and want to make a recommendation of
a back up solution please contact me.

Finishing up the details on this machine shouldn't take more then a few
hours and it will make both me and my customer very happy.

				Regards, Phil Garrow

Phil Garrow
Fundamental Computer Services
143 Fearing Street