[Hidden-tech] Explanation about Bangs Center Location

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Jun 8 10:22:56 EDT 2006

Hi

Several of you who don't know Amherst wanted to know more precisely how to
find the Bangs Center for Tuesday's annual meeting.

First, the address is 70 Boltwood Walk.

But there are two ways to access it.

If you are driving down the main drag heading towards the university, turn
right at the light at the Unitarian Church and then take your SECOND
driveway on your right. The Bangs Center will be just past a parking area
on your left.

OR, you can enter the Amherst downtown parking area via Main Street at the
end of Amherst Chinese (across from The Black Sheep) and just park
somewhere in that area. The Bangs Center is the brick building adjacent to
all the parking (next to Pinnochio's Restaurant).

Hope to see many of you there so we can explain our "membership" plan,
detail changes outlined for the Web site, programming for 2006- 2007 and
just have a great time connecting to each other one more time before fall.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-chair