[Hidden-tech] Clarified RFP

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Fri Jan 27 17:12:00 EST 2006

Hello,

I am having a problem receiving the listserv emails, perhaps because I am
using Comcast.  I noticed the advisory on the Hidden-Tech homepage.  In the
meantime while I contact Comcast, I will try to address some need for
clarification regarding my RFP.

1) Transfer my web and mail server hosting without interruption of email
service.

2) A webpage like this, except should have SSL and add up the purchases
automatically: http://www.mindbodyspiritexpo.com/register.htm
This needs to work for multiple events

3) a tool like this (note that it has a backend that allows me to edit the
text and add a picture to the description of the booths that comes up for
the user when they click on an occupied booth)
http://www.onlinefloorplan.com/wheportland05/
Would need one plan for each venue.  Once each plan is made though, it
doesn¹t have to be changed.  The current tool basically meets my needs but
is a bit cost prohibitive.

I have an existing website, http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com

I would also consider a content management system if it was cost effective.
Currently site management is fine, but later I would like to add articles on
a frequent basis, as well as practioner listings, and web ads.

Please email proposal directly to business at Podolsky.cc

Thank you,
Jonathon