[Hidden-tech] Lewis Rudolph health update and best wishes

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 19:59:59 EST 2006

Hey folks...I wanted to pass on this health update on Lewis Rudolph that
Amy Zuckerman, our founder, passed along to me. Lewis has been a stalwart
Hidden-Tech supporter and advisor and has been a great presence at many of
our meetings. We'd like to wish him well on his recovery. Great to see many
of you at the Holiday Party. Happy Holidays to all.

Jon Reed, Hidden-Tech Steering Committee Member
--------

Lewis Rudolph, a long-time Hidden-Techie and partner of founder Amy
Zuckerman, is recovering at home after two surgeries in the space of 10
days. He's doing fine, but prayers and greetings are always welcome. If you
know Lew and want to reach him, then email Amy at az at a-zinternational.com.
She says she's glad to have Lew home and alive. Lots of you in the network
came out to give her some assist at this time and she's pretty tired, but
very grateful. She wishes everyone in the network happy holidays and sends
prayers for health, peace and prosperity in 2007.