[Hidden-tech] See you all tonight!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 12 08:16:46 EST 2006

Hi Hidden-Techies!

I've been watching all the activity on the list with delight knowing
that Hidden-Tech lives on without my direct involvement. That's the
best holiday present any founder could want.

I will be dropping by tonight to attend the FIRST Hidden-Tech event I
did not design or assist in running. What a treat that will be. And I
will bring something for the grab pile like I always do. That was a
wonderful invention I lifted from the Amherst Chamber and I'm happy
to see it continue.

I noticed some political listings for our new governor. Normally, we
don't post anything political on the list and reserve that sort of
thing for the FORUMS. But as the governor has a major impact on
funding that could relate to work for us, I hope there are
representatives from Hidden-Tech at that meeting. I can't attend,
personally. However, if someone is going, I would provide you some
reports and information for their team. But as they found Janis, I'm
sure she can fill them in.

For anyone interested, I can tell you my plans for building market
contacts for Hidden-Techies throughout the world.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder