[Hidden-tech] Fundraising Training for Social Change Orgs

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:03:04 EST 2006

Greetings -
When I learned of this new fundraising training opportunity offered by a Valley entrepreneur I immediately wanted to bring it to the attention of HT members who may be involved as staff, board members, or other volunteers with social change organizations. I also encourage you to share the info with like minded colleagues from coast to coast as the training is offered in Northampton, NYC and San Francisco.  http://www.raisingchange.com/awake_reg.pdfI have no financial interest in this enterprise, but I know and am continually impressed by the presenter, Kathy Lemay, a UMass alumna and Northampton business owner who will be sharing her distinctive, bold approach to fundraising that can transform social change organizations - especially helpful for staff and board members who may find themselves overwhelmed, intimidated or paralyzed by the growing need/opportunities to raise significant private funds.  You can learn more about Kathy and her company at www.raisingchange.com Cheers,

DanDan Kirsch58 Chestnut StFlorence, MA 01062413-582-0971
http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail