[Hidden-tech] Deval Patrick wants to hear from us! Really!

Janis S. Gray jsgray at crocker.com
Mon Dec 11 22:08:06 EST 2006

Kate Thurmond with Deval Patrick's transition team contacted me -- NOT a "junk mail" call, but a personal one, gasp! I had nothing to do with the Deval Patrick election campaign, FYI. Someone on his team learned I was a member of hidden-tech. The team is hoping to get people to come to a community meeting on technology workforce development at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield on Wednesday, Dec. 13 at 6 p.m. Governor-Elect Patrick will be there. I said I would help get the word out. I mentioned that I'm not really in the technology field, but that in Franklin County, many are still on dialup vs. broadband, and that really got her interested -- so I am extending this to the SLBC as well as Franklincreative folks. Share this with as many others as you think might be interested.

I have attached the formal invitation.

Thank you.

Janis