[Hidden-tech] a call for more Hidden-Tech exhibitors

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Aug 4 11:04:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

You'll shortly see this notice posted on the
Hidden-Tech Web site and more details coming in
the next few weeks. But we have a great list of
companies exhibiting and I know the room can
handle at least 20 to 30 of you sharing on a work
table. So don't hesitate to find me if you want to exhibit (see details below).

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Co-chair