[Hidden-tech] Driver referrals

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Aug 4 15:56:13 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I asked Lou Davis to pass on names of drivers he received for the
many of us who need this service from time to time. Here's what he got:

Hi Amy, I received a bunch of offers.  We went with Sheryl Fedora, a
woman who drives a van for disabled kids in the Valley who had today
off.  She seemed great, and, so far, they haven't crashed ;-)  She was
referred by Stanley Kowalski.  Her number is 413-796-7674.

Also, see some others below:

Did you find a driver?

I drive for Valley Transporter. I have a perfectly clean driver's record
and am familiar with the Upstate New York area.

Gary Culver

413-253-6647