[Hidden-tech] Backing up your work

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Wed Apr 26 13:12:19 EDT 2006

Great tools all of them .

Additionally, in an office environment your Windows or Novell server has
the capability of taking regularly scheduled snapshots with point in
time recovery of individual files (in addition the the daily backups
your sysadmin is running, right?). The snapshot type  backups provide
point in time restore with functionality much like the home based
products mentioned, and are designed to be run by the user with no IT
intervention required.

--
Thanks,

Matt Lampiasi, President