[Hidden-tech] Optimization feedback - more?

Robin MacRostie robin at choreographicdesign.com
Wed Oct 19 19:34:11 EDT 2005

Greetings Hidden Techies

I¹ve been in a tech group where people were really flippant, irrelevant and
often downright nasty. It¹s wonderful to be in a heterogeneous group, where
people genuinely respect and help each other.

Thanks to all who took time to reply to my question about site optimization
and closed sales.  The replies were thoughtful, comprehensive and ALL
helpful in various ways.

So far -----the response had been  90% ³ Don¹t spend a lot of money on
this.²

I¹d really like to hear more, especially from people who do what I do.
Robin
--
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
                                              --Robert Louis Stevenson

€ promotional materials € business stationery € photo manipulation €
illustration € display € web image € and more ...
=
MEMBER
Greater Amherst BNI  amherstbni.com
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce  www.amherstarea.com