[Hidden-tech] Looking for someone who is techie and reads/write Chinese

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Nov 28 14:58:00 EST 2005

We have  a number of projects relating to creating Chinese web pages and
emailing and processing
emails in Chinese -- we need someone who has some technical understanding of
character sets and can work with us to define how to process text
documents and emails in Chinese.

Someone who has HTML coding and even better PHP and/or perl programming
experience would
be preferable.  Even without the programming experience we need help to
just confirm the messages
and coding is correct.

Please answer me off-list asap and we can discuss details..

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/