[Hidden-tech] energy meeting at 3 p.m. Dec. 4

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Nov 28 17:47:59 EST 2005

Hi all,

The ad hoc energy group I formed with state Rep. Ellen Story is meeting
again at 3 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 4 in the Amherst Room of the Jones Library.

Last time we discussed a wide array of issues from commuter rail to
alternative fuels and promoting solar energy. Ellen challenged us to come
up with three to five issues she can bring to the state legislature next
session. This meeting will be a working session to narrow the list to those
issues that will most benefit this region and its residents and have the
most likelihood of passing.

Anyone interested is welcome to attend.

NOTE: We had booked the meeting for 2 p.m. originally, but Ellen had
another appointment so we are holding it an hour later.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair