[Hidden-tech] Basic data entry and analysis recommendations?

Steven Buczkowski steven at inphotoveritas.com
Tue Nov 22 15:56:29 EST 2005

> I would be curious to hear other people's experiences on the list.

I've been using OOo for over two years on windows, and OSX without any
significant crashes or data loss. That's not to say that I think it
functions perfectly, it definitely has its quirks, but it more than up
to any task I have put to it with the sole exception of generating
pdfs. (the issue I have with OOo pdf files is that they aren't
universally readable and i can't quite figure out what variables
determine whether they will or won't be readable on another machine)

I have made extensive use of version 1.1.2(writer and calc) and
recently downloaded the installer for 2.0 under OSX but I haven't tried
it yet.

Steven

Steven Buczkowski			www.inphotoveritas.com
Physicist - Photographer
Phone : (413) 687-9102

270 Federal St.				8792 Cloudleap Ct. #32
Belchertown, MA 01007		Columbia, MD 21045