[Hidden-tech] Going Virtual: 30 more free seats available in free Friday teleclass

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 12:13:15 EST 2005

For another group I volunteered to do a free teleclass this
Friday on how to transform your business from serving
mainly local customers to mainly non-local ones.

There are still 30 places available in this free, one-hour
telephone seminar, so I'm happy to extend an invitation to
members of this group to join the call, until all available
places are taken (the bridge line can accommodate 100
people).

It takes place at 3 p.m. Eastern on Friday, November 25.
It will be recorded as well, so if you can't make it, you
can preorder the CD for a nominal fee.

Details:
http://www.yudkin.com/virtual.htm

Happy Thanksgiving to all,