[Hidden-tech] PACE to buy Memorial Hall Property in Easthampton

David Fried Oppenheim david at creativeconstructs.com
Tue Mar 8 21:09:42 EST 2005

Hi All,
Putting on my P.A.C.E. hat for a moment, I have a time sensitive matter
that I thought may be of interest to some in the Hidden-Tech community.

The Pioneer Arts Center of Easthampton (P.A.C.E.) made a bid on the
Memorial Hall property located in the center of Easthampton (on the
trotary).  We are now challenged with securing proof of financing in the
next few days.  Our goal is to sell off all or part of the existing
building as condominium(s) attached to the a new Theater Building/Arts
Center that will be built on the same land. In order to secure a
pre-approval from the bank we need to show interest from possible
businesses/investors. There will be likely 5 units; 4 of which will be
close to 2000 sq ft apiece and 1 which will be around 4000 sq ft plus a
couple thousand square feet of basement space.  If you want to purchase
the whole building, you will be responsible for renovations. Those who
are interested in bidding on one or more of the units should call us
immediately to discuss times to view the property. We have been given
one week to secure proof of financing, which means that we need to show
the bank letters of interest within the next few days.

Also, as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, we are seeking alternate
forms of financing including donations and grants.

Our plans include constructing a 25,000+ sq foot theater that will be
the first nationally to be built solar from the ground up.

Thanks a lot.

David Fried Oppenheim

david at creativeconstructs.com
david at pioneerarts.org