[Hidden-tech] a favor

Steve Simurda ssimurda at journ.umass.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:41:19 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have a favor to ask. Fourteen members of the National Writers Union
from across the country are coming to Amherst to learn to be contract
advisors and grievance officers from Fri., March 18 to Sun. March 20.
We've found beds in friendly homes for most of them but could still use
a few.

Would anyone be willing to offer a guest bed to a visiting writer for
those two nights? Someone in or near Amherst would be best. These people
won't need maintenance. They will be busy all day and even probably both
evenings. They just need a bed and a bowl of cereal in the morning. That
said, they probably would be enjoyable company as well. I think all
remaining attendees needing space are women, if that helps.

You can email me privately at
ssimurda at journ.umass.edu

Best and thanks,
Steve Simurda