[Hidden-tech] Three topics...

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Tue Mar 8 13:21:38 EST 2005

Hello Hidden Technites...

I'd like your help with three things...

1)  Credit Card Merchant Accounts...
I need an inexpensive Merchant Account vendor that provides on-line virtual
terminal for phone orders and with whom I can set up a web site shopping
cart account in the future. (one vendor that does both?) Right now I just
need virtual terminal.

I've been pointed to Retriever and to Authorize. Anyone have experience
with either of them?

2)  Tablet PCs
Anyone have experience working with tablet PCs? Suggested brands? Features?
Vendors? Issues? They seem like just the right combination of the features
of a PDA on steroids and a laptop.

3) LCD Projector...
I'm looking for an LCD projector on the cheap. Does anyone have a unit they
don't use and would like to turn into a small amount of cash? <g>

As always thanx for your insight and help. Thank you to the folks who
responded to my last request for live/work spaces.

Blessings,
David