[Hidden-tech] TONIGHT'S SAP MEETING CANCELLED

Abenideemail at aol.com Abenideemail at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 12:05:24 EST 2005

Owing to the storm and the late date of having rescheduled  tonight's meeting
we are again canceling tonight's meeting  on SQL Server  Reporting Services.
We will be returning to our regularly scheduled  meeting dates with a broad
spectrum of interesting and informative speakers  beginning next month in April.
Thanks,
Barry Roth
Benidee Products Inc.
413 587 9842