Fwd: [Hidden-tech] Bank of Western Mass. vs. Banknorth?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 10:33:40 EDT 2005

A very timely discussion for me this was!  I am doing a
presentation this afternoon for marketing directors of
banks, and there were a couple of lessons I was able to
pull from this discussion for my presentation.

No one is quoted by name.  As it happens, Bank of America
is not among the banks attending, but I hope that your
exchange will give a lot of smaller banks confidence that
they really can hold their own against the megabanks if
they keep their ears and eyes open for competitive
advantage.

[ Here's the description of the session:
http://www.bollearningconnect.com/customers0605.html ]

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Marcia Yudkin