[Hidden-tech] Tech Biz Page in Gazette

Sunshine DeWitt SDeWitt at gazettenet.com
Wed Jun 22 12:51:40 EDT 2005

Hello Hidden-Techers,

It's once again time for me to start gathering annoucements, briefs, guest
columns, and other input for the Technology/Business page of the Gazette. It
will be running on Monday, July 11, so the deadline for submissions is July
6. As always, I'm looking for newsy items about new businesses, staff
changes, awards, etc.

As for the guest columns--these are 700 words or less, and can be about
anything that would appeal to a general audience and relate in some way to
technology. You don't have to be a professional writer to write one of
these--in fact, they're easier than you might think.

Feel free to contact me with questions. Hoping to hear from some of you.
Sunshine

Sunshine DeWitt
Business/Planning Reporter
Daily Hampshire Gazette