[Hidden-tech] FW: banks vs banks

Robin MacRostie robin at choreographicdesign.com
Tue Jun 21 17:35:17 EDT 2005

We've been with ESB for a couple of years.  They are OK as banks go and the=
are local. =20

I also just met Dan Mc Intyre the new manager of Citizen's.  He's relocated
and is in training.  He'll take over the Hadley branch ( Stop n' Shop ) Jul=
1st.  He's a little hard to reach as of yet, but I can find his cell if you
want it.

I under stand that Citizen's  offers a free business checking account and
foreign currency exchange.
--=20
Robin MacRostie=20
Choreo  G R A P H I C  Design
YOU are my Show & Tell
413-549-6403 =80=A0http://choreographicdesign.com/

=80 promotional materials =80 business stationery =80 photo manipulation =80
illustration =80 display =80 web image =80 and more ...
=3D
MEMBER=20
Greater Amherst BNI  amherstbni.com
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce  www.amherstarea.com
Hidden Tech  http://www.Hidden-Tech.net/

On 6/21/05 1:33 PM, "Jim Ussailis" <ussailis at equinox.shaysnet.com> wrote:

>    ** Be a Good Dobee and help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** Remember you must be counted to post .
>=20
> I am going to put in a plug for a bank, Easthampton Savings. I started
> there because they were the ONLY bank who could handle a SEP and small
> incorp business retirement acct.
>=20
> I started there in 1999. The accountant said
> to call Dean Whitter, or some stock broker. I noticed the Dow at 13,000,
> and thought better. Called all the local bamnks, and onlt E'hamp could do
> this type of acct.
>=20
> In 2002 I needed a merchant services acct (Mastercharge & Visa) E'hamp
> bank works with Chittenden in VT. In short, they had the best price for
> my small seasonal sales.
>=20
> Later I needed a way to deal with a slow-pay client, who only used AMEX. =
Now

------ End of Forwarded Message

------ End of Forwarded Message