[Hidden-tech] HT Making Strides on the Work Front

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jul 12 10:02:16 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Hoping you're enjoying your summer. Just a note back from Kit Cody,
executive producer of Bolt Media (below), which is considering setting up a
small production shop here. They found you all impressive and a real
enticement to come work and play out here.

This is what HT is all about -- making work for its members. It's happening.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair