[Hidden-tech] Creating online forms, uploading pictures, and ecommerce

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Mon Jul 11 15:59:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if you could suggest the fastest and least expensive way to
set this up.  I am interested in having a form that my exhibitors can fill
out online, second page would allow them to upload their pictures, and third
page would be a shopping cart so they can purchase a booth online.  I am not
sure if I should outsource this or buy a prepackaged solution.  I have a
tech person on staff but he has not done this kind of thing before, however
if there are fairly straightforward instructions online somewhere he could
do it although we are having trouble with our cgi-bin.

Thanks,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer, Whole Health Expo
Voice 413 . 584 . 0010