[Hidden-tech] local musicians: get your music heard!

South Hadley Community TV shctv15 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:28:00 EDT 2005

Hello, fellow Hidden-Techers...

thought some of you might be interested in the following or know
someone else that might be.  Please pass the email on to as many people
as possible.  Thanks!
==============

We are looking for new music to add to our community message board
soundtrack.  We have over 20 local artists included in our "digital
jukebox" and would love to add your music.

In exchange for letting us play your music (to an audience of 10,000+
potential viewers/ listeners, we'll post your contact info and give you
a free "plug".

It's a great (free) way to get your music out there and let more people
hear the stuff you're doing.

Please send a cd to the address below or let me know where I could
download your tunes.

Also, please feel free to forward this email to as many people (that
live in the good ole "happy valley") as you'd like.

Thanks and best of luck with everything.

===================

Regards,

-Tom Adams

Manager, South Hadley Community Access / PEG Cable TV Studio
Channel 15 / Channel 12 / Channel 87
phone 413-538-5063 x5, fax 413-532-6538
S. Hadley High School, Room 203
153 Newton Street, S. Hadley, MA 01075
shctv15 at gmail.com, shctv15.blogspot.com

Our Goals:
- Provide production training for teachers & students in the South
Hadley School District
- Provide South Hadley citizens with equipment, training & technical
assistance for the production & presentation of their own
noncommercial programming
- Facilitate the cablecast of entertaining, educational & enlightening
programming produced by the citizens of South Hadley & other available
resources
-Provide an up-to-date and visually appealing Community Bulletin Board
that posts the events and messages of South Hadley and its neighboring
communities