[Hidden-tech] seeking Access database person for project

Carrie Bergman carrie at contemplativemind.org
Thu Jan 20 14:27:32 EST 2005

-- searching for an Access db person for a project in Northampton....--

Hi! The non-profit org that I work for (in downtown Northampton) has an
Access database that's essentially a big, sprawling address book. We'd like
to find a reliable, local person who can help us make our database more
functional and user-friendly.

If you're interested in this, we'd like to meet with you, to give you an
idea of what we'd like done, and so that you could give us an estimate for
the job. Contact info is below.

Thanks!
Carrie Bergman

The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society
199 Main St., Suite 3
Northampton, MA 01060
(413) 582-0071
carrie at contemplativemind.org