[Hidden-tech] computer repair help needed

mary rives positivechangeoptions at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:51:47 EST 2005

My good friend just wrote requesting urgent help with her computer.
Below is her  message. If you can help her,please contact me at this email address and I will get her in touch with you.
thank you!
mary rives

> "Please let me know if you can recommend a trustworthy, reasonable,
> reliable, competent local computer repair service (its DELL, p.c., if
that> matters) in Hampshire, Hampden, or Franklin County (the closer to Noho the
better) in the next couple of days or thereafter,"