[Hidden-tech] Marketing consultants?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 07:21:58 EST 2005

Monica asked:

>>Does anyone know of a local marketing consultant that
would be able to help our small home-based business?  We
are very small and have been attempting some marketing on
our own, but are looking to talk to an expert. Any ideas /
referrals would be appreciated.<<

Monica,

I'm the author of numerous books on marketing, and you can
get some free ideas and how-to's from my web site,
www.yudkin.com/marketing.htm.  My book 6 Steps to Free
Publicity might be helpful to you, and it's in many area
libraries.

Shel Horowitz is also a local marketing pro with an
international reputation.  His web site is
www.frugalmarketing.com.

Good luck,
Marcia Yudkin

Want fresh advice and powerful ideas on positioning,
pricing, developing multiple revenue streams and growing
your business?  Register now for the Marketing for More
seminar March 19-20, 2005 in Northampton, Massachusetts.
More info: http://www.marketingformore.com/seminars.htm