[Hidden-tech] Looking for screenwriters to write a short for/with me

matthew matthew at the-spa.com
Wed Feb 9 01:51:49 EST 2005

i am looking for screenplays specifically written for short films or "shorts"

a short for those of you who don't know is typically under 30 minutes and
often as short as 5 or even 10 minutes.

i am basically a one person fairly high end mini-dv low-budget/no-budget
production company.

i have done documentaries and 1 short that is completed and another in the
works but i have more time and equipment than i have stories that i can
write on my own.

so i'm looking for either someone who already has something they want to
see produced, or someone who is a write who would like to work with me to
create a screenplay and make it into a short.

this is NOT a financial thing so please don't send me emails about how you
have a script you'd love to sell for $10,000

this is something done for the love of it and your aspirations should be to
enjoy creating a movie that will hopefully be shown at film festivals and
at online sites that show shorts.

i donate my time and considerable equipment i am looking for of course the
stories and actors, extras and people who generally want to help out to
make movies.

we live in a wonderful area with some amazing backdrops for filmmaking,
lets stop just talking about movies and make some too!

matthew