[Hidden-tech] Reach Susanna Opper about Sunday

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Aug 19 11:11:22 EDT 2005

Hi all,

As you'll see from the announcements that are about to be posted, we are
going to try again for Tanglewood on Sunday. Last weekend the weather
forecast was so dire, we cancelled. Ironically, it rained everywhere in the
Berkshires except Lenox and those attending the concert reported the
torrents didn't start until they were on the way to the parking lot.

This Sunday doesn't sound fabulous, but much more likely to be fine until
after the concert is over. If you have questions or concerns, please reach
Susanna Opper at:

413-528-6494
susanna at shawenon.com
www.shawenon.com