[Hidden-tech] is there interest in learning Maya

janet at janetbenn.com janet at janetbenn.com
Wed Apr 20 17:50:17 EDT 2005

Dear Hidden-tech Members,

I teach animation at the Univ. of Mass., in the Art Department. My
colleagues and I have been working toward offering Certificate classes
in the Maya 3D computer imaging program through the Continuing
Education Division. Alias, the makers of Maya, have recently instituted
a Certificate program, and as we have been teaching Maya for years, we
think it would be a good idea to offer this Certificate course through
the University.

We are presently trying to assess the interest level of everyone we can
reach. I thought of putting this before the group: if any of you out
there would be interested in such a series of courses, please let me
know. The cost would be comparable to other weekend or five-day
software courses. There are 3 levels of certification.

We are still in the proposal stages, so if you have an interest, please
let us know now and it will help get things going. I can also answer
questions.My email is janet at janetbenn.com.

Thanks.