[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Berkshire VIPs/Media will be there Tuesday

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Apr 21 09:35:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

For anyone interested in the Berkshire "Meet and Greet" scheduled for next
Tuesday there will be government, business and media folk there. See note
below from Peter Bergman, who is helping coordinate the event with Susanna
Opper. I have heard from a few others in the business leadership, as well.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair