[Hidden-tech] impressive exhibitor list - will be released to media

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Apr 20 10:29:53 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

Took a half hour today to sort out the "early bird" exhibitors for
Hidden-Tech Connect on May 17.  What an impressive list you are!!

When Jeff Lander of Appilistic gets a chance he will sort these names by
market sector and post them on the exhibitor page at www.hidden-tech.net.
Your company blurbs will be included in that posting as they will in the
event program.

A TRUE MARKETING BONANZA: We promised a marketing bonanza and those
exhibiting will get one. Besides postings on the Web site and event
program, your names will be provided in a release to all media outlets
(print, TV and radio). The City of Holyoke is backing Hidden-Tech to the
hilt no PR. PLUS, VIPs and Sponsors are well aware of the program. If you
exhibit, you gain their attention first. And Crocker Communications is
putting out promo to 7,000 email/Web subscribers. We are also expecting
live coverage at the event.

PLUG IN NEWS: We can not make promises at this time, but there is an effort
being made to see if those of you who want to have electronic displays can
do so. The room has the plugs, but the owner is concerned with liability if
we use extension cords. I believe those who want plug ins can be clustered
in a way to avoid exposed extension wires. But I'm not making the case.
We'll just have to cross our fingers. In the meantime, please plan to
showcase with battery back up or the old-fashioned way.

PLENTY OF SPACE LEFT: Although the price to enter is now $25, there is
still plenty of space for additional exhibitors. As we explained in the
earlier promos, this space could handle 100-plus companies. So don't let
the few extra dollars keep you from letting Hidden-Tech market you at one of

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, co-chair

EARLY BIRD EXHIBITORS FOR HIDDEN-TECH CONNECT

Note: Names are listed in order of being received

Amy Zuckerman, A – Z International Associates, Amherst
Jeff Lander, Appilistic, Westfield
Bronwen Hodgkinson,  cdeVision, LL, Holyoke
Michael Muller, Muller Technologies, Montague
Rich Roth, TNR Global, Greenfield,
Jackie Nicholson, MBA, Sandler Associates, Holyoke
Chas Emerick, Snowtide Informatics Systems, Inc., Holyoke
Carol Devine, Gravity Switch, Northampton
Tim Holcomb, DramaWorks InterActive, Northampton
Rikk Desgres,            Pinehurst Pictures & Sound, Northampton
Paul Hake, Paul Hake Productions, Greenfield
Jeanne Yocum, Tuscarora Communications, Ltd., Granby
Robert Condon, Longley Associates, Inc., Belchertown
Matt Promise, Internet Marketing Analysts, LLC, Greenfield
Mary Rives, Rives Consulting : Veteran Support and Resource Network, Amherst
David Shepherd, Group Creativity, Belchertown
Madeline Calabrese, Calabrese Consulting, South Hadley
Kathy J. Reinig, KJ Reinig Associates, Orange
Denise Plouffe,  Plouffe Inc., Amherst
Giannina Granata Silverman,  Rocket Ranch Design + Advertising, Florence
Robin MacRostie, Choreogragraphic Design, Amherst
Susanna Opper MBA, Shawenon Communications, Alford
Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA, The Steady Sales Group, Williamsburg
Tom Adams, Reelife Documentary Productions, Williamsburg
Aron P. Goldman, MPA, Policy Development, Shutesbury
Jonathan Reed, SAPtips, Northampton
Renat Khasanshyn, Altoros Systems, LLC,
Jonathon Podolsky, Nextopia and Last-Minute Gallery, Northampton
Gary R. Bunker B.S.E.E., A.L.A, BeSECURE, South Deerfield
Claudia Gere, Claudia Gere & Co. LLC, Shutesbury
Jim Ussailis, National Wireless, Inc., Florence
Bobbi Melville, Publicity & Graphics Services, Conway
Paul Robitaille, Paradise City Media Collaborative
Afranio Torres Neto, PelesLava, Amherst
Steve Unkles, Audio-Visual Archives & Productions, Florence
Mark Bucciarelli, GAIA Host Collective LLC, Shutesbury