[Hidden-tech] Need someone with general tech knowledge

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Apr 21 10:34:07 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm in the process of sorting and analyzing the preliminary skills data for
our report. Quite a few people either missed categories already listed, or
not surprisingly, didn't find their skill set listed. That has left me with
several hundred skill sets to resort and count by hand.

I could really use about 15 to 20 minutes with a techie to help me figure
out where some of the tech skills might fit in the categories already
devised. This can be done on the phone or I'll take you to lunch on me. I'm
asking for a volunteer. You'll be given credit in the report that will be
released far and wide.

You can find me at 253-4124.

best,

Amy Zuckerman