[Hidden-tech] Plug for the May 17 event

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 06:19:05 EDT 2005

If anyone is seriously in business and not considering
attending the Hidden-Tech Connect event on May 17, then
think again.

I attended last year and in addition to collecting numerous
business cards from folks with whom I had a nice casual
conversation (minor benefit), made a great connection with
one particular member that has enriched each of us to the
tune of several thousand dollars (major benefit).  (In
fact, on her part the connection been worth tens of
thousands of dollars in business that I've referred to her
so far.)

I'm sorry that I'll be out of town this year and not able
to take a booth, and would urge all to attend this
high-powered and valuable networking event.

Marcia Yudkin
Author, 6 Steps to Free Publicity and 10 other books
http://www.pressreleasehelp.com
http://www.yudkin.com/marketing.htm